WHAT IS the ATHLETES CARE SERVICE (SAE)
SAE is a free service to support the preparation of the athlete on their sporting, academic and / or professional career.
Is a point of reference and guidance on issues related to their life project and it's future as professional. A place where being able to advise and support your future career goals and athletic goals in mind.
SAE is a service where the athlete can seek advice during its transition with the aim to guide and support. SAE is a free service supporting the dual career comprehensive education plan of the athlete, granted by the Secretary General of Sport and is located at CAR of Sant Cugat. Is a point of reference and guidance on issues related to the academic and professional personal athlete plan.
A place to advise and being able to support your goals.
The services offered by the SAE are personalized and individualized according to the sporting stage and needs of each athlete:
1. Academic and / or professional guidance
2. Guidance on creating a personal project
3. Monitoring and coordination with tutoring programs for athletes at the Catalan Universities.
4. Job seeking opportunities support.
5. Support in the process of withdrawal of the athletic career.