The residence is one of the CAR's basic facilities to help athletes combine their training activities.It also receives athletes from elsewhere and provides training camps.
* 325 vacancies in double or quad-ruple rooms with bathroom (TV and telephone) and cottages for 8 to 12 people.
* Full board
* Half board
* Separate services: breakfast, lunch, dinner, room
Mentor's Department Services
* Control of residence
* Allocation, distribution and control of rooms
* Athletes' welfare
* Management of material and games rooms
* Monitoring of athletes and contact with federations and families
* Academic monitoring of athletes
* Study rooms
* Extra classes and courses