Biomechanics Department Services
* Time Analysis: Video evaluation of swimming and races for obtaining kinematic descriptive parameters of the activity.
* 2D Analysis: Video recording and evaluation according to the methodology of the 2D analysis.
* 3D Analysis: Video recording and evaluation according to the methodology of the 3D analysis.
* STT Session Capture: video recordings of the gesture to get a virtual mechanical model.
* Session video: video recordings of the training courses and the competitions.
* Electromyography: control ohe force development through its electric activity. * Isocontrol: recordings of movements and barbell lineal speed during the training session.
* Mobil Photocell or in the cover straight: automatic control over time athlete in two or more points.
* Training / competition: observation-intervention.
* Contacts platform: quality control muscle (reactivity, elasticity) as a function of different measurement protocols (SJ, CMJ, ABK, DJ, RJ).
* Forces platform: controlling the force development from the pressure exerted by hands or feet on the force platform.
* Multimedia edition: videographic edition of the training and competition using the methodology agreed between coach and biomechanics.
Planning Services Department
Sports Advisory Service
* Collaborate with technical sports to make a planning
* Design and monitoring fitness programs
* Assessment the physical condition of athletes
* Coaches education with the use of computer applications
* Development of tools to make sport training plannin
* Provide the means to document the trainers
* Manage and maintain the own CAR library
Assessing the physical shapel in special groups
* Design of battery of tests for personnel selection
* Organization and implementation of personnel selection tests
Physiology department services
* Lactatemia Tests
* Ph Testing
* Field tests
* Analytical control training
* Special Testing
* Cybex Test
* Pulsometer SPORTESTER
* Forecasting short
* Body Composition Study MRI
* MR study muscle metabolism
Nutrition Services Department
* Consulting dietary
* Computerized Nutritional Survey
* Menu Design
Psychology department services
* Psychological Testing
* Individual Session
* Group Session
* 1 evaluation interview
* Assessment Session