Residency is a basic CAR’s tool. To facilitate the athletes combine all their activity, the CAR hosts at its facilities the athletes coming from outside. In addition, the CAR residency also allows a stay to sports concentrations and to athletes who wish to stay at the CAR occasionally. This service provides:
- 325 places in residence, in double or quadruple rooms with bath (TV + phone) and in 8 or 12 places bungalows.
- Separate services: breakfast, lunch, dinner and full/half board.
Services offered by the residency tutors:
- Support process to get the CAR style life.
- Allocation, distribution and control of inmates’ rooms.
- Support to the athletes.
- Internal follow-up of the support classes.
- Personalized attention to families and coaches.
- Academic monitoring of the athletes.
- Support to athletes with their time management.
- Study rooms.
- Support classes and courses.