The preamble of Law 19/2014, of 29 December, on transparency, public information access and good governance includes that the regulation of transparency in public activity is one of the pillars of this law and transparency is understood as an obligation by the Administration which have to provide proactively information about data and contents of different nature which are important regarding its organization, operations, major decision-making and management of public resources.
1. Organizational chart
1.1. Organizational and operational structure
- Organizational chart
- Agreements regarding the creation and functioning of public sector agencies
1.2. Senior officials and managers
To ensure the duty of impartiality of senior officials at the service of the Government, Law 13/2005, of 27 December, establishes incompatibility rules which are inspired by the principle of exclusive dedication of the public administration’s staff to a single work place.
The senior officials of the Government of Catalonia are obliged to declare their professional, commercial or industrial activities which may be incompatible with their dedication to public service at the moment of their appointment ad at the moment of their resignation. A deadline of three months after their appointment or their resignation, as well as one month after possible variations in the stated facts, has to be accepted.
The senior official has to update his/her declaration of activities if during the year of his/her position there are variations in the reported data, to ensure at all times the principle of neutrality of his/her activities. The deadline is a month after the mentioned variations. Additionally, if the senior official wants to teach at a university, a written request has to be previously handed in.
1.2.2 Activities, heritage assets and interests
To promote the transparency of their activities, senior officials serving the Government have to fill in the activity statement and the declaration of heritage assets and interests at the moment of their appointment and in the case of possible variations regarding the stated facts. A deadline of three months after their appointment or their resignation, as well as one month after possible variations in the stated facts, has to be accepted.
In this section you can find information about the activities, heritage assets and interests, as well as the increase or decrease of the assets of the people who have held a high position in the Government of Catalonia and have resigned. This information is declared by these people under their own responsibility.
1.2.3 Professional profile
1.2.4 Remuneration, compensations and allowances
1.2.5 Conduct code for senior officials
Within the framework of the code of conduct for senior officials and executive staff working for the Catalan Government and its public sector organizations approved by Government Agreement of June 21, 2016, on this page is published the information related to the public agenda with groups of interest, gifts and invitations to trips, mobility and accommodations of the High Performance Sports Centre’s Director.
- Public agenda
- Public agenda with groups of interest of the High Performance Sports Centre’s Director.
- List of gifts received by the High Performance Sports Centre’s Director.
- List of invitations to trips, mobility and accommodations of the High Performance Sports Centre’s Director.
1.3. Public employees
- 1.3.1 Public employment data
- 1.3.2 List of jobs
- List of jobs of the Administration of the Generalitat
- List of jobs for specific groups
- List of CAR jobs
- 1.3.3 Remuneration, compensation and allowances
- 1.3.4 Code of ethics, good governance and good practices of the CAR
1.4. Calls: access and resolution
- Calls for labour staff
1.5. Union representation
- Representative committee
- Number and Cost of union representatives
2. Economy and finances
2.1.2 Annual accounts
2.2. Auditing reports of accounts and control
4. Public information access
- You can use this form to exercise the right of access to public information in accordance with the provisions of Law 19/2014, of 29 December, on transparency, public information access and good governance.
Update date: 13.11.2019